Avoid mean people. That’s the link in this batch that had the biggest impact on me.
Yipes cripes we’ve got our winter coats on today. Sit down with a hot beverage and enjoy these internet finds.
Our projects range in scope from fast-moving prototypes to long-term innovations. The best way to get a feel for what we do is by looking at some of our current efforts.
Perma.cc, a web archiving service that is powered by libraries
H2O, a platform for creating, sharing and adapting open course materials
Amber, a server side plugin to keep links working on blogs and websites
What you’ll do
- – Work with our multi-disciplinary team to build elegant web tools
- – Contribute to our broad vision for the Internet, libraries, and society
- – Rely on your good design sense and user-centricity
- – Create beautiful graphics and use modern web technologies to share them
- – Have fun while producing meaningful work with fantastic folks
This is a term limited position running through Spring and Summer semesters (January-August 2015).
Frames, computers, design, madlibs and boats. Oh my!
This is the good stuff.
The never changing web, traffic lights, art, and bots. All with a healthy dose of fun.
The days are shorter, our sleeves are longer but these links are still just as rad.