Our projects range in scope from fast-moving prototypes to long-term innovations. The best way to get a feel for what we do is by looking at some of our current efforts.
Perma.cc, a web archiving service that is powered by libraries
H2O, a platform for creating, sharing and adapting open course materials
Amber, a server side plugin to keep links working on blogs and websites
What you’ll do
- – Work with our multi-disciplinary team to build elegant web tools
- – Contribute to our broad vision for the Internet, libraries, and society
- – Rely on your good design sense and user-centricity
- – Create beautiful graphics and use modern web technologies to share them
- – Have fun while producing meaningful work with fantastic folks
This is a term limited position running through Spring and Summer semesters (January-August 2015).