Come by the first event in our Friday “Librarians Talk” open discussion series! Friday 12-1pm at 92 Mt Auburn. Bring your lunch, coffee and dessert will be provided.
We’ll discuss and rethink the role of reference, including:
- What is reference?
- How do you teach research skills?
- What are the bounds of reference?
- How does librarian to student reference relate to professor to student reference?
- Where is reference accessed?
- With online searching, how does reference change?
Everyone welcome! And check us out on Facebook!