Our second discussion in our series of “Librarians Talk” is today Friday 12-1pm at 92 Mt Auburn. Bring your lunch, coffee and dessert will be provided.
We’ll discuss digitization:
- How can we maintain value through digitization?
- What is the implication of digital content on libraries?
- Is there a place for libraries in online education?
- What should we digitize?
- How do you maintain the context?
- How do you translate an experience such as a lecture or
theatre performance or poetry reading into an online
environment and experience?