Our next discussion in our series of “Librarians Talk” is tomorrow Friday, November 30, 12-1 pm at 92 Mt Auburn. Bring your lunch, coffee and dessert will be provided.
We’ll discuss space:
- What activities do we want to encourage in library spaces?
- What is the physical and social life of library spaces?
- Does the library need to be quiet?
- As more things are digital, how should we fill library spaces?
- Can digital tools animate access to knowledge?
- How can library spaces better specifically respond to digital
- How can the physical structure of the library be more responsive and dynamic?