We are a tightly knit team of six and are passionate about solving problems, having fun, and improving lives through libraries. Join us!
This is definitely a dream job for somebody out there.
The best way to get a feel for what we do is by looking at our projects.
A sample of our work
What you’ll do
* Work on a range of software projects, from large to small, that can bring immediate benefit or prototype the future.
* Make stuff with modern web technologies. Some will be larger LiL projects, others are your own.
* Work alone with a good bit of freedom, which means a great deal of initiative is required.
* Work collaboratively on long-term and short-term projects.
* Rely on your good design sense and user-centricity.
Two possible misnomers
* While we are part of the Harvard Law School Library, which is awesome, our mission and work applies to the entire Harvard Library and academic and public library worlds.
* Our vision of the library is a flexible and ever-changing one.
We are open to a wide range of skills, from a front-end “wow the user in the browser” nerd, to a back-end “organize the world” geek. If you build cool things and can show us products that you’ve shipped, we want to talk to you.
Chat with us at lil @ law.harvard.edu or apply directly to job ID 28133BR at http://www.employment.harvard.edu/careers/findingajob/